PBA Flex Claims 6.4.300
|Continue to app|
IMPORTANT PASSWORD SETUP INFORMATION
For added security PBA Flex Claims doesn't use your PBA Benefits Portal username and password, but you must setup your pbaclaims.com account before you install the app. For help creating your pbaclaims.com account see pbaclaims.com/portal/start/. To setup your mobile password:
* Install the app and launch it on your mobile device.
* Type your ID number from your PBA ID card into the username field.
* Type your mobile validation code (first initial, last 4 digits of SSN, and 2 letter abbreviation for the state you live in) in the password field.
* Follow the steps to setup your final mobile password and enter your security question and email address.
If you need assistance with this app please contact PBA Mobile Support by phone or email at 1-800-435-5694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FEATURES AND TOOLS
* View your account balances and details 24/7
* Submit claims
* Submit receipts
* View account activity.
* View charts summarizing accounts
* No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device
* View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions
* Pay bills from any account and add a payee
* Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation
* Retrieve your forgot username/password
* Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
posted on 2019-11-06
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 6.4 provides you with:
. New User Login - setup your account credentials to allow you quick access to your benefits
. Initiate Repayments - Pay back any overdrafts or denied claims through your mobile device
posted on 2019-08-13
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 6.3 provides you with:
. Receipt Organizer - Upload receipts to the Cloud and use them during any receipt-required process
. Rate the App - Easily provide feedback on your Mobile App Experience
posted on 2017-12-08
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 5.0 provides you with:
• Mark Expenses as Paid/Unpaid – keep track of your expenses by marking them as paid or unpaid.
posted on 2016-07-11
If supported or applicable to your account(s), our app version 4.6 provides you with the ability to:,• Pay the provider during claim filing,• Adding a payee during claim filing and HSA distribution,• Uploading a receipt image from the camera roll
Add a review
Tell us your experience with PBA Flex Claims 6.4.300